Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Introductions

Introductions are the worst! They're tough, usually uninteresting, uncomfortable, nervous... I try to define myself while trying to catch your interest. I don't want to lose you before I even get started, but I digress.....as I will do regularly!!!

Hola, hello, aloha, howdy!!! I am Dr. Ragan Blood. Welcome to my blog.

I would like to, now, tell you what my blog is about, but let's just say predictability is low regarding what its contents will be. I have been told I am a good storyteller and can often sound off a witty adventure and usually it will be about a recent experience or maybe a past one that sprouted relevance.

There, of course, will be strict order. Not really. I wish there was... I wish I was organized, but, in fact, tangents are my best stuff.

There may be some exaggeration, but most of my stories don't require it. Actually, most of my stories require an editor to assure there will be no legal reprisal while maintaining believability,

Now, let's get back to what we're discussing... the blog and my introduction. I am Ragan Blood and I am a little crazy, but I used to be a lot crazy. I am diagnosed with anxiety disorder. "A really interesting guy that just keeps going and going and going." "No off button!" "A little intense." I like to call it passion.

I used to want to write all my experiences down, but I couldn't sit still for that long. Now, things are better. In fact, I'm pretty happy and relatively mellow. Maybe there's something in all these blogs that can benefit you if you are a little crazy and desire happiness, but don't bet on it! Our goal is funny!

You see, I have lots of experiences.Probably about 100 times normal people (norms). Since, I pretty much, have been awake and on the move my whole life. Yes, undiagnosed and untreated for 45 years. Despite being around or part of the medical community the entire time.

I have stories!! And despite possible humiliation of myself, family and friends, I hope to revel you in humorous stories of evil, good, heroism and hope. 

Welcome to my blog! Stay awhile, take off your.... No! Put those back on! That always leads to trouble!


A taste of my next blog...

In the beginning... and I mean the real beginning!!! My mother realized there was trouble brewing right off the bat! All that kicking and what she thought was nonstop movement and maybe even talking... she cut off the blood supply to save humanity. Now they call it placental calcification, but I was saved by C-section by a doctor more scared of malpractice attorneys than of little me. Foolish man! The nurse that took me from the OR realized I was real trouble and decided to drop me on my head, but I bounced right back up and she got fired. I got to the nursery. I got my first posse together and we began to to roll. Rolling was all we really could do at that time, and screaming. We had some good screamers.... good times!! We would become more advanced, more trouble and louder. Watch out world!!! Watch out ladies!! Here we come! The manic babies!





No comments:

Post a Comment